Thursday, April 11, 2013

soap & glory The righteous body butter Review !!

I think most of us know about "soap & Glory " products.They are in hype all the time .i  recently got a chance to try them.i bought for myself 2 of their travel sized products to try.you can see my haul Here

I finished using half of it and i wanna review it now.



It comes in a beautiful pink tub like most of the body butters.Its a white thick cream.



Ingredients : ( Taken from their website )

Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Geraniol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben



INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE


After showering or bathing, smooth a generous handful of The Righteous Butter onto damp skin and massage lightly until it all sinks in.

What it claims :

Award winning body butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. Smooth on a handful after your shower and you might swear you're wearing velvet. Scented with our Original Pink™ fragrance.





Price : £10.50 fr 300ml

My Experience  :

It smells awesome as it claims.i love the scent,even my hubby loving this..as per moisturisation,it moisturises the skin well.the moisturisation and scent doesnt stay longer .it would be better if it stays longer.i think these are on little expensive side.i definitely buy these in next sale ( whenever the sale is....)

And these comes in a tub packaging,its not hygienic i know..i noticed in boots they comes in pump dispenser also...i recommend to buy them



over all,Its an good product if you don't mind the price go and get it !!




27 comments:

  1. I want this. But no Sephora near me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a super duper product Preets.. And its so pinky too... :) Good review dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True...tub packing is something I dont prefer too...nice review preethi
    Soulflower What-A-Melon Soap Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try this but the price... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice review...i have heard a lot abt this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review ra..its pinky pinky but look like very expensive

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks good....cute packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ! It sounds like a great product and i love the packaging :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love your style!!
    youre the best, hope you follow back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review!!!!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make
    my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design.
    Thank you

    My website :: Rejuvenex

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds very good!
    I also wanted to let you know that I received the gift from your giveaway. Thank you very much!
    I will show it on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi my family member! I wish to say that this article is amazing,
    great written and include almost all important infos.
    I would like to see extra posts like this .

    Here is my web page fake ray ban sunglasses

    ReplyDelete