Tuesday, May 22, 2012

5 Revlon color burst lip butter Photos& swatches !!




Hi all……Today i want to share some photos and swatches of Revlon colour burst
butter , As we all know they created a sensation these days.







HOW TO USE:

Starting with clean, dry lips apply your favorite shade of Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter
onto lips. Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter can be worn with or without Lip liner. Reapply as
often as desired for softer, smoother and instantly hydrated lips.

Price: 7.99 GBP ( better to get them in some deals )



1. Candy apple: It's bright Red, but not too bright.

2. Creme Brulee: It's a dark nude colour

3. Berry smoothie: It’s a wearable rosy pink color

4. Cherry tart: It’s gorgeous sheer red shade with a tad bit of shimmer

5. Strawberry short cake: Cool tone, light pink colour.

i have one of them in the shade candy apple...and i really like it...it is a VERY satisfying purchase. The first time I put it on I thought: "wow!! this is buttery, I see why they call it lip butter!" It's just delightful. I love the texture, and I love how it has a great color and it's definitely pigmented.

The Revlon Lip Butters are seriously the best lipstick I've ever used!

What do you think of the Revlon lip butters? Have you tried them?

36 comments:

  1. hi preethi...i have an award for you on my blog...follow the link
    http://makeupandbeautybyprayati.blogspot.in/2012/05/my-2nd-award.html
    ps: i couldn't get your email address :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. want them, want them :( :( . . i just cant find it anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think they r not vailable in india as of now..hope they will launch soon in india..:)

      Delete
  3. Ooh they are so pretty. I want to get my hands on all these shades. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey these are very nice shades. cute post..
    Cheers
    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty shades..want them.....:)..:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear when are these coming to India I want them so so much..lovely pics

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all the shades from this range

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, especially in 1st pic the one in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks nice..yes..its very pretty,nice choice u have

      Delete
  9. wow, they all look super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow all cllrs r so damn pretty. Drooling over dem

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty blog...please follow me too!!!!!!!!!!!http://italianbeautyqueen.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving them.. Seriously, when are you coming back to India??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe..dont know dear..sure vl let u know..:)

      Delete
  13. I love all of them Preethi..:)
    ven i want them now ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. they r so pretty...
    wish dey launch here soon...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. u dont believe neha...i love evry shade in the range

      Delete
  16. Oh!! my... they are so gorgeous colors.. they look so buttery .. may be i'll try and get them, one of my friend is cmg 2 India.. thz for posting .. :)

    ReplyDelete