Monday, May 21, 2012

My Review ( My personal view ) on REVLON-RVST2046 1-inch Hair staightener

Hi friends very good morning to all...

              Today i want to share my personal view on My . "REVLON-RVST2046 1-inch Hair straightener"


 I bought this from WALMART in USA for $20 on Thanks giving day...i think its worth buying it..it is an black colour 1-inch straightener which is portable.and it works great !! I uses it in 3 countries(USA,INDIA,UK) till now.it adjusts with all power fluctuations and it is safe....and it is affordable price also...Here i am sharing some pics of it..






 it has small on and off switch to control the power and it doesnt have "automatic power"option..i think that is the only disadvantage of this.

I will recommend this for any one with small to medium length hair ...in regular base ..if u want professional finish it may not be perfect.







11 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving sweet comment :D
    Following you now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Preethi if u straighten regularly buy a wide inch straightening
    but if u like to curl as well then this one inch straighteners are good to curl but take rounded ones
    coming to brands expensive ones - CHI
    budget friendly - Remington, Braun
    watevr brand make sure it's ionic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want for straighten purpose only....which one u r using?

      Delete
    2. I have 2 one is revlon's ceramic which is really nice but as it's a 1 inch one it takes much time to do my thick hair

      other is phillips multi purpose styler - it's a good budget one as u get curler, straightner and crimper in one

      Delete
    3. Thanks a lot for info vish...:)

      Delete
    4. ya its true.. the small plates suits thin short European hair.. we need wider plates.. go for the widest one when u buy.. think Philips has..

      Delete
  3. I too am looking for a good straightener, i had gived away my philips one to a friend after rebonding my hair . . now when my hair is coming bak to its natural self...i need one . . . I think i'' buy remington one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same problem with me dear....1 year back i did permanent straightening..now my hair coming back to normal...vl check for remington

      Delete
  4. i have the philips one. its for Rs.1500/- which comes around to approx $30. its good for everyday use but its not long lasting.

    ReplyDelete