Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Chit Chat juicy lip stick review & swatches !!


Today I am reviewing Chit Chat Juicy Lipstick in Damson. It is a lipstick in a packaging  and this is

The Revlon Kissable Lip Stain Budget Alternative, £1!


I was expecting a horribly drying, hardly pigmented, frost finish lipstick that didn't last 10 minutes on my lips. But what I got left me pleasantly surprised. Its is a very pigmented lipstick that glides on effortlessly and isn't at all drying. It looks quite moisturising on the lips, and lasts as long as you would expect a reasonably priced lipstick to last.

There are only two shades of the lipsticks, one was a golden/brown shimmer lipstick, and the one I picked up which is Damson, a deep pinky-plum coloured lipstick.







swatches with and without flash..




and here is how it looks on me..



Overall I love this lipstick and it is a steal at £1. I definitely recommend you try it out, for a pound you cant really go wrong!

Keep smiling ..

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i dont think so divs..but u can get alternatives..

      Delete
  2. looks cool, But I don't think I'll find this in India :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing this colors, i really love pink!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwww amazing
    u r ryt it's exactly lyk the excel twist lippe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...so beautiful shade...looks gr8 on u...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking nice on you Preethi and your lips are gorgeous ,:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this too! It really is fantastic for the price :)

    Laura x
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful shade......

    ReplyDelete