Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bold lips ( FOTD ) !!

Hello lovely ladies..hope u all doing fine...today i want to do a simple make up look with bold lips !!

i know every girl think and dream of bold lips..but many of us are scared of ...right?

so to carry bold lips u have to minimise everything means make-up neutral and of course u need a flawless skin too...

i used my foundation and concealer...to achieve flawless look.( itried my level best).and i couldn't cover up my pimple..came today morning...damn..sorry for that..Cry

and i just applied one coat of mascara and a bold red lipstick...Lipstick



and don't forget to look my apple ear studs..In Love


This look is very easy and i did it in 5 minutes..its simple but attractive...if u r in a hurry do try this out..u will rock..

Hope u like it.....and do vote for me in my Revlon nail art contest..Yes

https://www.facebook.com/RevlonIndia?sk=app_442667935747006...my entry name is preethi prasad.

till next time..

tata..


31 comments:

  1. ear studs r so cute..n so are u preethi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apple ear studs r very cute....:D
    n ur lookin very pretty... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makeup.I love bold lips.
    Cute earrings.
    Do you want us to follow each other?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your earrings! And the look is really nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bold colors too but very rarely I get the guts to wear them...Loved that cute stud Preethi.. And you look cute too :)

    Roasted Hard Boiled Egg / Egg roast
    Inviting You To Join In The South Vs North Challenge - Learn Regional Indian Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking pretty Darling!!!
    love those apples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the apples :)What lipstick did you apply?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. revlon lip butter in candy apple...thanks for visiting my blog

      Delete
  8. You look very nice Preethi!
    Very pretty earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. v nice preethi..me also have that apple ear stud...everything pretty pretty

    ReplyDelete