Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Burt’s Bees Lip shimmer in shades Rhubarb, Watermelon and Guava: Swatches & Review

Hello my dear friends

Happy vinayaka chaviti/Ganesh chaturthi to all of u !!


we did puja in the morning...as my husband has to go work..we finished puja and all before 8.00AM...i will post my puja pics  soon..

Today i am very happy as my post is published in Everythingthatmatters blog..u can check the post here


Please check my review and let me know your valuable suggestions and comments !!

So..how did u celebrate today?

6 comments:

  1. Lovely review Preethi, congrats on your guest post. I personally liked the watermelon one. Festive wishes to you and husband.

    Priya
    Fried Prawn~ Kerala Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what puja is, but I understand it's a celebration. I will see the pictures and I will read your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. demi dear puja means prayer...thanks for the comment on my review..u r a sweet heart

      Delete