Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Egg white and uses !!

Hello friends...today's post is a simple way of pampering ..using a egg white...Most of us know about this...still would love to remind ....

Take a bowl separate egg white...


1.Apply a thin layer to your face ,avoid eye area and smooth areas u feel..keep it for 10-15 mins/or keep until it dries,and rinse with warm water...egg whites tighten pores and, once rinsed, remove dead skin cells.



2.Add olive oil/coconut oil to the egg white and apply to ur hair ..keep if for 1 hour and then 

shampoo normally..ur hair feels silk and smooth



3.Apply 2-3 thin layers of egg white on the blackhead area and rinse off...u can get relief 

from blackheads.



Hope this is helpful..if i miss anything let me know...i will add

till next time..

keep smiling...

24 comments:

  1. Great tips! I've never heard of anything like this before, but I'll definitely try out the face mask :)

    Thank you,
    Laura x
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tips and post Preethi I use the one tip sometimes and yes it does works well.:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks niesha dear..which tip u used

      Delete
    2. I used the first one .. I missed writing "First" before one.:) :)

      Delete
  3. I apply egg white to hair..It sure turns smooth haven't tried your other tip will try and let you know the feedback :)
    Today's Recipe ~ Chicken Cigars
    You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  4. i apply egg to hair..sure its works...but i haven't try egg white on my face...i will try...thank's perrthi for you tips...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice tips...i use to apply egg to my hair every sunday..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great!!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very useful post. Will give it a try.
    www.rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I usually apply egg on my face when I have a cold...helps me bear the smell ;)
    For the hair I usually heat the oil a little before mixing egg to it...that too helps with the smell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good tip...and i can bear the smell of egg white..and could not bear with yellow..any ways thanks for ur tip..

      Delete