Saturday, September 22, 2012

Face mask ( Purely home made ) !!

Hello friends...hope u r all doing fine....i entered a nail art competition on FB..pls vote for me here..

https://www.facebook.com/RevlonIndia/app_442667935747006

Procedure : ( how to vote )

1.click on the link

2.like their page

3.access the app,view all entries

4.search for preethi prasad,view my entry and cast ur vote..

Thats it..ur vote means a lot to me..

Dont forget..

and coming to today's post..its an easy home made mask for skin brightening, cooling

u need

1.Besan*(gram flour )..2 spoons

2.curd/yogurt ..1 spoon

3.turmeric...a pinch


                                                           Image by google


mix all ingredients well.and apply to the face..let the mask dry...rinse off ..

Happy pampering !!

Happy weekend ..and dont for get to enter my International give away..here

16 comments:

  1. nice tips...i voted for u yseterday...:)
    i think there is a rule of one vote per day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice tip.
    Besan and turmeric are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got it yaar :) Have vote for you :)
    Good one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have voted!
    I have never created my own mask.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have voted fr u dear.....Really lovely entry....it looks very artistic..n love the color combo.. :)

    n will try out this mask too...thnx fr the post.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is only mask i used to try at home and I must say it does give good results
    though i dnt like curd much on my face :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use it every now and then.. but too lazy to prepare it :(

    ReplyDelete