Sunday, October 28, 2012

♥♥ Outfit of the day (ootd) ♥♥

Hey my dear lovelies..hope u all had a gr8 weekend !!

Mine is nothing special just as usual...today just went out in d afternoon for some grocery shopping,mean while just stopped by a park near by..so i posed for pics as usual..hehe..:)

this is the outfit i wore today,as it was very cold today..i have to pack up like this...




Dont forget to check my ear muffs...they r so cute and keep me  warm..





How is my cute owl necklace????...



I kept my face make up very simple and a separate FOTD post...

Hope u all had a gr8 time...

Top : H &M
Tights and coat : primark
Shoes : shoe zone
necklace : eBay


Do enter my ongoing give aways here and here

Till next time

Stay beautiful


37 comments:

  1. Tights r lovely I also have it in Grey colour..so warm na..u r looking v pretty n necklace is awesome as well...London ki maharani...hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe..yes they keep mevery warm..planning to get more ..thanks for ur complements tej

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute preeti & love ur smile =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.....so cute dear...reminds me of my UK days..Missing UK :(
    Did you get any chance to visit Superdrug...Heard tht Hello kitty collection has been launched.... :)) waiting for ur reviews on tht:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i visited..and planning to get them..heck out my post ..http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/hello-kitty-collection.html

      Delete
  5. The red earmuffs sure add a pop of color!

    ohaybelle.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so very cute.. loved the jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yyup sure...thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buuurrrr Cold...love the weather...:}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love the tights....n those earmuffs are soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a stunning pictures, gorgeous!!
    I like Your new design tights!! awesome and new products...

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty preeti..love that tights and chain..

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look cute preethi..i really like your chain

    ReplyDelete