Friday, October 26, 2012

Super drug powder brush Review !!

Hi friends...Today i am reviewing powder brush from super drug..its designed by their own brand..
Lets go the review to know whether i like it or not?


Price : around 4-5 GBP

Packaging : As u can see it has a sturdy black packaging..easy to handle it,non slippery grip




The bristles are not so soft..as i except...




over all..if you are looking for a powder brush with affordable price,u can try this and don't expect much from this like soft bristles and all..its an OK product..

Do enter my ongoing give aways here and here

till next time

Happy weekend 

Stay beautiful

10 comments:

  1. I have never used brushes in my life :D but i think after reading i might get one :P

    Priya
    60 Days to Christmas




    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the handle more..than the bristles..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Preethi,
    That sounds like a good brush. I esp. like its matte finish handle.
    Thanks for checking out my blog and following. Keep visiting!
    I'm following you too now! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Preethi, thanks for the review- the bristles don't look that impressve!

    And, I nominated you for an award, please claim it from my blog:
    http://anusha-outfitter.blogspot.in/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    Congrats

    Anusha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to buy new brushes too. I may buy from Avon.

    ReplyDelete