Monday, November 12, 2012

My Diwali haul !! ( clothes and more )

Hey friends...how r u all?hope all r in festive mood..Happy Diwali to u all !!

As i asked about which post u wanna seein my Fb page,most of u requested a haul post..here i am sharing my recent diwali haul pics..
Enjoy !!


                  Love at first sight..i love the polka dots and detailing at the bottom of the tunic..very feminine


i love the colour,cloth and the fitting of the shirt, is superb !!



                                                  Stackable finger rings

 


                                              Now a days i am a lipstick junkie..:)


                                           Neon hair elastics..funky and colorful


                                           Eco tools 5 piece brush set



              lancome mascra and shu uemura purifying oil got samples loving them both


and i got few lip balms forget to take pics..how lazy i am..:(

will do a separate post for lipbalms !!

Hope u enjoyed my haul...


DO ENTER MY ONGOING GIVE AWAY HERE






24 comments:

  1. SUPER AMA :) <3
    Loved the clothes and the rings..
    even Im going crazy over lipsticks these days :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Diwali Babe:}...
    I so wanna have mutton varuval and stuff my face with crisps n sweets..
    I'm doing fine babe..will be home for only a week..returnin back on the 24th..
    December month I'll be back,longer..Maybe we can do a haul then ya:}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Baga undi Preee... :)
    I have an Award for you on my Blog kindly check http://mynoblesecrets.blogspot.in/2012/11/awards-from-egle-makeup-demon-and-demi.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome purchases


    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow nice haul...preethi...love the neon hair bands..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice haul preethi...lovely rings
    wish u a very happy diwali dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress! It's so beautiful!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one.
    Happy Diwali to you and your family darling :)
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute rings!! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Rings. Loved the hair bands too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow....cute things....I love the rings the most:) I also have tht ecp 5 pc brush set..they are superb:)

    ReplyDelete