Monday, November 26, 2012

♥ ♥ Why I Like Shopping at Jabong ♥ ♥


Hey friends...we all love shopping right? well..i know..i know..

Today i would love to share my  online shopping experience with all of you that is http://www.jabong.com/and  the reason why i like shopping at jabong.com I think most of us  know about jabong , by any chance if you don't know,its a on-line shopping website which is centre point of access to all the goodies..which offers best quality products with affordable price.It has men,women,kids clothing ,furniture,accessories,make up,hand bags,skin care ...why not you can get all of them here.


Most of us think ,we can't get stylish,fashionable products in INDIA...compared to other countries..i am staying in London..and i have wishlist from jabong since long time.i am waiting for some one to come London,so that they can get my wishlist from jabong.i am not saying that i can't get the goodies like jabong here...but i love the prices they offer.you can check my wish list and definitely you agree with me.Aren't they pretty and stylish?




The key features jabong Has :

1.Free shipping

2.Cash on delivery

3.24/7 customer support

4.30-days return

What else we look for ,isn't it great?

Recently i bought beautiful ear rings from jabong...you can check the post Here

I ordered them when i came INDIA for vacation..i really impressed with thier customer support.After i placed my order i got a confirmation mail from them.within 2 days i got my stuff.They called me before dispatching the item,to verify whether i am available at home that day or not.as i said ok,they delivered that day only.The goodies packed in a perfect condition.2-3 layers with bubble wrapping and all..yes they are 100% safely delivered.

One more thing i should say i didn't get even a single spam mail from them about the offers .When i posted my shopping experience from jabong ,so many asked me about this.i can surely say your mail box is very safe and secure without spamming.

They have amazing offers,when you sign up for first time they provide coupons worth 2000 INR.i love to grab offers like this.

Totally,i recommend shopping with jabong.com to everyone...Happy shopping !!

simply  for customers     JABONG is a Jackpot Bonanza !!

P.S : This post is a part of Jabong Bloggers Contest. A pioneer in online shopping in India, Jabong.com promises to fulfill all your style based needs through its wide range of lifestyle products for men, women & kids.





6 comments:

  1. very nice post Preethi and Best of luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of Jabong is how quickly they deliver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post dear...I wll also start shopping at jabaong..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post preethi...i also want to shop online...and its help me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I ordered a Titan Raga watch to gift my mom on her birthday, got delivery of it within two days. Totally impressed with delivery services of them. The best part with them is timely delivery.

    ReplyDelete