Saturday, January 12, 2013

5 outfits and my opinion !!

Guest post by Naana  :

Hi, my name is Naana and i blog over at Miss Versatile. Today, i will be sharing with you all some of the beautiful dresses i saw via We Heart It and my opinion of them!





I really like this outfit! It's like perfect! I love the dress, the blazer, the accessories, everything! hawalian shirts for women The colours work perfectly together! This girl really has great fashion sense because she is making everything work perfectly! I can't stop staring at the dress and the waist belt and the ''statement'' making necklace(now, I'm actually blabbering)! This is a great day outfit!





I don't like this one at all! Maybe it is the whole animal print or the hoody thing but everything is not working! Yes, it may look cute to you but i guess it doesn't to me because it's not the kind of outfit that i would wear! But i guess it would be suitable for an evening out? What do you think? I don't like it at all so it's a bit difficult trying to think of the perfect occasion to put this on! cute shirts for women





This is cute! I would wear it but i wish it wear longer, just below my knees.It would be perfect for a night out but in another colour, perfect for church! I really like the details going n on top of the bust and the belt is makes a great waist details! Overall, great outfit! And hey, did you see her purse? Fabulous!





Really like this one! I would wear it! The dress is beautiful and the belt totally works! The watch too works great with the whole outfit! Overall, superb! A beautiful dress and statement making accessories! Perfect day outfit!
you can get women clothing Here





like this one! Very beautiful! It is very simple with a bit of ruffle details going on(known as emphasis)! I love the colour and i think it would be perfect with simple black heels whether low or a bit high! 

Hope you all liked this guest post and remember to check out my blog Miss Versatile for more stuff like this!

PINK N PURPLE says : Thanks for the post Naana...we have almost similar opinions..:)

nanna is a cute little girl....i love to follow her blog..do check her blog Miss versatile you definitely enjoy

If you are interested in sending guest posts check Here

Happy weekend !!

9 comments: