Friday, March 29, 2013

A Cute blush by H&M .. !!

First of all sorry for being MIA...i was little busy.....and now i get some free time...it is 12.00 AM here... ".i wanna sleep once i finish this post only."...this is what saying to hubby nw...:)

This is the cutest blush from H&M i love it very much by seeing the first time only..some how i missed buying it....but it was in my dreams for 2 days..crazy me..i went n the next day and got it !!yes its really pretty..and for £2.99 i cant resist buying it !!





It has 4 shades...and the lightest shade has some shimmers to....i love to use it on my cheeks with very light hand to get the pink glow !! it stays on me for almost 4 hours after that it starts fading... 






It comes with a brush too...which i don't use ..:( and yes there is small mirror inside ...once u open the blush pan.





The ingredients listed below...


The swatches with and without flash




When blended together


Hm..what else i can say....one final thought..if u get a chance dont miss it !!

Happy weekend !!

take care !!

29 comments:

  1. Hi Preethi, beautiful shades. But I feel pigmentation is average. I think it's good for a sheer coverage blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shades and very pretty though..will definitely get it from H&M..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see too many shades packed in one.
    Amazing :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! And I love the color you got on mixing the shades!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable.. and shades this have can be worn single and mixed...
    NIVEA Giveaway
    http://dressnmakeup.blogspot.in/2013/03/give-away-nivea-gift-hamper.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shades Pree! the flower design is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow <3 Luks so beautiful! All d colors and d mix luk gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love this Blush what a cute pack :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hye nice.....good yar in ur place u get blush in h&m but in my place only cloths...but nice color

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...gorgeous ...nd its really good too:) sad tht I am not there

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty shades...lovely blush set..:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so pretty :) i love products that have cute designs on the prdct itself:P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I m in love with this blush pretty shades as well the packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww why dont we get such gorgeous cuties here :( i want this so so soooo badly..looks absolutely ravishing lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the shades sis <3
    after blending them, it looks even more osum :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww it's such a beauty for a ridiculous price. I couldn't resist checking out the post the moment I saw the picture. <3 the roses and the colors are pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is so so cute and I loved the overall blended color...would suit you a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely blusher! Think i've seen this in H&M. Would be great to give as a present to a beauty loving matey.

    Halima
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute blush! Love the floral imprint....And the shades are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. that looks really desirable...cool colors

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! I was just googling this blush and found your blog! I'm glad you posted about it I am really looking forward to buying this bush, thanks for sharing it. Your blog is lovely! Take care ;D

    ReplyDelete