Saturday, March 2, 2013

Outfit : Black lace top ♥♥♥

Hello friends .....hope u r all enjoying your weekend..here is an quick outfit post which i wore last weekend ....now i am lately into coloured jeans..r u trying them....which colours u have???












Hubby is not taking more pics of me now a days....:(

Did u notice my new hair..i did caramel streaks in the crown..will post a clear pic soon..here is my simple face makeup..of course i applied some blush too.my cam could not capture the colour and my lippie faded out as that pic was taken after having a full meal..haha...



Top : 

Ahaishoping.com ,which i won in New love makeup give away thanks once gain Bhumika and http://www.ahaishopping.com/ for the give away.
 you can buy the same top Here

Hot pink jeans : new look

Accessories : random

Do enter my ongoing give away Here to win amazing prizes



Till next time...


Take care...

56 comments:

  1. I lovvvedd it on u Preethi :) I am so glad u liked it..and look great in it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty look Dear.. keep posting such ootd. I like them a lot. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure niesha..but hubby is not clicking more pics now a days

      Delete
  3. Hey preethi I bought lots of colour jeans from india..almost I got all colours nw..blue green purple yellow purple red ..n loved it...u r lookin pretty though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u rock tej..u r a fashionista....so u missing india

      Delete
    2. yes missing india a lot :)
      thanks for a compliment sweethrt

      Delete
  4. Wow Preets you look slim and so pretty ;-) cutie missing hello kitty now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe..yes priya..i look slim in some pics..i love them..:)

      Delete
  5. I love this combo black and pink :) Looks so pretty on u preets!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black lace top is really pretty!
    I want to get one, it would be perfect for me to wear to work :)

    I love your new hair!

    Laura x
    www.laurasallmadeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Red purple green:) try those colours too:) pretty woman

    ReplyDelete
  8. I noticed your colored hair the minute I saw the pic :) Looking great. I love colored pants too (hunting for pastel blue ones)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh..u have good eye power then..yeah jeans suit u alot ..of course any outfit..:)

      Delete
  9. you looks really pretty pree...I havn't tried coloured jeans yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good Preethi :-)
    Black suiting you alot !!!
    ShrutiRasoi
    Today's Recipe
    Quick and Easy Pasta

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7 WCLH ( Format: Collegе Rаԁio Wilkes Univerѕity's radio station plays mostly alternative rock, but Mondays have seemingly always been "Metal Mondays. The line comes off the boat automatically once it hits a fish, which means that the user can catch a fish of virtually any size. It is a more reliable choice when compared to traditional concrete or wooden barriers for several reasons.

    Here is my web page: just click the following webpage

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the top... guess what last week i bought myself a navy blue knee length lace dress.. :).. i luv colored denims too.. i have red and forest green and i want purple... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhh,,sweetti you look so beautiful....I love colored pants too..your hair color compliment your look and skin tone...

    ReplyDelete
  14. U look beautiful Preethi.Love ur outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooh love ur top! looks pretty on u <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit.

    Iffa
    lesssugartea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete