Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review & swatches : sleek rose gold blush !!

Yeah..Rose gold blush......its so pretty ....one should...must have in their collection i feel....its a peachy pink shade with loads of shimmer.lets  quickly go to the review !!










By seeing the above pictures...you can just imagine the shade.....

Price :  £4.49 available in superdrug or at sleek website Here





The packaging is sturdy, simple....i heard from other bloggers its a dupe for Nars organsm..but i dont own any Nars blushes..i cant say that any ways.

My experience :

 As i mentioned earlier..one should have this...i like to use highlighters...i don't need any highlighter when i apply this.you should apply with very light hand..other wise you ended up looking like a glitter gal...it stays long time....too !! what else i can say if u get a chance do give a try !! you definitely like it ... you wont be disappointed.

Its great with Indian outfits too..

Here r the swatches




I will post a picture of me wearing this on FB page Here do follow me there to get more updates....and to keep in touch with me !!

Till next time...

Take care  !!

27 comments:

  1. NIce Review Pree it's looks so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning shade, i think all of us (bloggers) have this shade. great review and awesome swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear it is.....oh..is it then I am late for the review

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I don't think so..if u use with light hand it will be on any complexion

      Delete
  4. Very pretty colour. Would look great as an eyeshadow too with ceryain indian clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so pretty...lovely shade....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the color a lot. Nice review darlin .:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got mac springsheen coz I ve read its similar to nars. Love this one too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sleek for their prices and this blush colour looks so pretty!

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog dear...sure i will check

      Delete
  9. Sleek makes awesome blushes at a great price...I want to hoard on them ...This one is absolutely lovely :) supposed to be a Orgasm dupe..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog!
    Can you love me?

    http://www.cosmeticunicorn.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very Helpful review Preethi :D well written :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  12. liked also
    We waiting names of winners on your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete