Thursday, May 2, 2013

Tattoos season !!

Yes..it's a tattoo's season !! of course ..i noticed it lately ..i know !!

Now a days the weather in London is good..spring is almost here..i love to spend my weekends going out and explore LONDON city.people is saying  god bye to all those jackets,heavy coats  and enjoying spring in colourful clothes.of course me too !! i noticed these tattoos on everyone....yes..almost on everyone !!

i wanted a tattoo for me as well..but i am very scared of the pain it given,i  discussed this with a friend who works with me ( she has four tattoos done ) .she told  thatshe has done herself using tattoo kits available from http://www.thelashop.com/tattoo-supplies/


She told her sister helped  her in doing a tattoo at home...this on-line store http://www.thelashop.com/supplies all the items required for tattoos likes tattoo needles.

and they have some special discounts too.....

don't miss to check the website http://www.thelashop.com/ if you are planning to do a tattoo by yourself.

Hope this post help my readers who are looking for a  good quality and affordable price tattoo supplies








2 comments:

  1. What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads.
    I'm hoping to give a contribution & help different users like its helped me. Good job.

    My blog post Lift serum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
    widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Feel free to surf to my page - Veluminous

    ReplyDelete