Monday, September 16, 2013

Layering Bracelets and watches !!

R u following the trend..layering your bracelets and watches....i am so much loving...i love wearing lots of bangles...may be thats y i love wearing bracelets and watches together..any ways here i am presenting some of my ideas....of course i am not a stylist...these are just my ideas !!










Pairing with silver colour watch








I think we dont need to add any other for this pretty watch gifted by my sis



This is one of my favs...




here are some more 




you better to keep these colour ful bracelets with beads in your stash....no matter what colour u wear just add  matching to your wrist and you are ready to rock


So which is your fav?

11 comments:

  1. u got a gr8 collection of beady bracelets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them look good. I really liked the white watch with the red beads bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome collection girl :)
    Great tips too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing this...both the hands are not occupied plus it looks nice!!! Your collection is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great look !!!! I have my own handcrafted jewelry line, consist of handmade earrings, bracelets and necklaces, crystals,wood and metal beads. We ladies love beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow .u hVe beautiful collection preethi..
    I love ur watches..so pretty..loved the post

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely collections dear, i personally love the red beads one with lips <3 too cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the Arm Candy, so chic!
    Do visit my blog soon and I would love for you to participate in my First International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle !

    International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. U have a great collection dear.. loved the stacking.. !!

    ReplyDelete