Thursday, January 16, 2014

♥ Outfit of the day ♥

Hello Dolls !! How r u all? Today i came up with another outfit post !! I think this outfit is perfect for valentines day ..what do u think !!

I am wearing Retro Hearts Printed Shirt from http://www.persunmall.com/ ..Its one of my recent favs....its so comfortable and stylish.





I Have to Introduce http://www.persunmall.com/ to all of you..i have ordered this  Retro Hearts Printed Shirt and Beautiful Seven Rose Flower Bracelet  ,i ordered on 27th Dec and i got my order delivered on 15th jan ,the shipping is quite impressive ...!!


Me at London Bridge !! I Love the view !!




Oh..yes This is the bracelet i ordered from http://www.persunmall.com/ ,isn't it beautiful..i love the vintage ,Pastel colour roses.....



Outfit Details :

 Retro Hearts Printed Shirt from persunmall
 Jeggings ,Boots  : Primark
Bag,beanie : F & F from Tesco


Have Great Day !!

P.S : I have provided coupon to shop from Persunmall,but my opinion are honest as always

27 comments:

  1. you look lovely! and i love persunmall their clothes are good quality :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Adorable and Lovely my dear :)
    The Retro Hearts Printed Shirt is Super Cool and looks Stunning on you :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely OOTD.. i loved the top... :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got my eyes on this shirt since few weeks :D
    you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooovvvveee the heart top ! Really gorgeous !!! And the bracelet is to die for !

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGGGG! i love your heart print shirt! U look gorgeous as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the shirt dear! so girly and pretty! Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very cute! Nice shirt for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have nominated u in liebster award go n check the link http://www.chemimakeup.com/2014/01/i-m-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shirt looks so great!


    makeupdemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great outfit..looks good on u!

    ReplyDelete