Friday, February 28, 2014

Garlic bread at home : Recipe & preparation method !!

I Love Garlic Bread..Its very tasty and very very easy to prepare with  few Ingredients which are available at home...itself...I am not a  professional chef of course !! This is my way of preparing Garlic bread..;)





Ingredients : 

Bread of ur choice  ( I just used normal Brown bread )
Garlic
Butter
parsley

Method : 

Melt the butter add very finely chopped and parsley ..mix all together ,add salt as per ur taste



Spread the mixture on each bread slice and bake them untill they turn crispy..



Tadaaa...ur hot..hot..garlic bread is ready.....Enjoy !!

Happy Friday everyone !!

13 comments:

  1. mm I love this home made garlic bread!
    Thanks for sharing it with us

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love garlic bread...vl surely try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very flavorful and delicious garlic bread :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yumm..Garlic bread is my fav anytime snack :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love LOVE garlic bread! This method is super easy. I'll give it a try for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to try it too, seems delicious!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also lovin garlic bread, so tasty and gives a great addition to your meal!
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delicious dish!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  9. my god.. so yummylicious.. will get parsley to try this.. thanks fr sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favourites! I used to make this so much when I was in college :D You explained the recipe so well! <3

    ReplyDelete