Saturday, March 29, 2014

Striping Nail art Tutorial for beginners !!

Hello all...hw is ur weekend going on..mine is quite boring,so i wanted to try this simple nail art today. which is especially for beginners...I got these striping tape  set from Romwe for very affordable price if you want you can check Here

Continue reading to know how i did this !!



What u need :



1.Two nail paints of ur choice .I used Matte metallic blue one from H&M  and the small silver one from Walmart


2. Striping tape / u can cut normal tape into very thin strips

3.scissors and a plucker

4.Top coat to protect ur design

Method :

Apply blue paint on all the nails ,once it dries..stick the tape as shown below



Now apply the silver paint on top of the tape ,carefully remove the tape using the plucker before it dries

Tadaaa...ur done !!

Here is the result....


if u r bored like me,try this u will definitely enjoy this pretty nail art

Happy weekend beauties

Till next time..

Miss me..:)

26 comments:

  1. mine weekend is super super boring :(
    its awesome nail art and super duper easy too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try this dear, nice tuturial :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here boring weekend :(
    Lovely Nail art Pree <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! I love nail art and learning new techniques. Unfortunately it takes me a LOT of practice to learn new nail techniques. I always seem to screw them up somehow. LOL. Luckily for me this looks super easy, so hopefully I won't have much trouble doing this. ;)

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very glad u liked..Thanks for visiting my blog...hope to see ur nail art soon..good luck ..;)

      Delete
  5. That's a super easy and dun nail art dear, will surely try it out :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowie..that was super simple!! you are really good at this hun :) Thanks for the tutorial ...
    xx
    Ruhie
    BlogLovin
    The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that is easy and looks absolutely stunning sweets! Loooooove ur pink bow ring <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely trying this Preethi! Thanks for sharing dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome..great job preethi..loved it

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/2014/03/mua-bb-cream-reviewswatches-and-fotd.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tutorial! WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty nail art.. and that bow ring is too cute :)
    My latest post: http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/2014/04/miss-claire-kiss-proof-lipgloss-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool tip..m so gonna try this manicure.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete