Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Vintage Treasure Box !!

shhhh...............No talking...continue reading to see whats inside !!






Hey guys.....how is my Vintage Treasure box...i bought it recently from Home goods...i like the way how it looks,vintage,bird prints...its just awesome !! I always wanted a vanity vintage box like this  and i got it.

Today it was snowing in the morning here in Connecticut,snow in spring..oh..god..i dont want !! I heard that the summers are more strong now a days in India /Asian countries . i am planning to post a summer skin care routine,Do let me know in the comments below if u r interested 

some more clicks of inside and outside of the box...












So..Do u like my Vintage treasure box .yes i didnt keep anything inside,i am just thinking of it....Do share your ideas of what to keep Inside..pls dont tell me gold jewellery..i dont have that much gold to fill up this box...:)

And yes..did u notice the new blog design ,Layout and banner..how do u like it???

Have a great day ahead !!

14 comments: