Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My week On INSTAGRAM vol 2

Hey lovelies..This is what happening On Instagram this week...Join me Here , Lets stay connected and have fun !!





 " Pop Of  Pink  " Tag ..in Instagram




This is one of  Bday outfit's yes i celebrated my bday on 19th of April..i will do a post soon 




My collection Of eos lipbalms,i think i need 2 more to fill the container..:)




My vintage box,which i blogged about Here




My new flip flops from rue21.Its one of my fav store now a days...




So..How is your week ?

With lots of love



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics. ..hapoy birthday once again :*

    My recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2014/04/bourjois-blush-rose-ambre-review.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures sweetie :) flip flops are cute

    ReplyDelete