Friday, June 27, 2014

CreaNails Review !!

Hello all..Thanks for stopping By !!

We girls love to paint our nails...right??.my mom always used to paint my nails when i was young...for both of my hands...but after i have grown up,i always find difficulty 
to apply nail paint especially for my right hand..I think 90% of us having this problem...now here is the great escape from this problem,creanails  came with an innovative idea,that makes very easy to apply nail polish.. continue reading to know . my full review and how to us these...





The Box comes with 26 pieces in 10 different sizes..all the instructions are mentioned in the back side..and on the box itself..very easy to use.







How to use :

Before applying ur nail paint..track the sizes of ur nails,you can choose from 26 different sizes. Fix them to your fingers as shown below,apply the nail paint..once the nail polish dries..slowly take them out by sliding them slowly..tada..ur now ready to rock your nail polish..

In the pictures below i applied nail paint to my right hand.. once you finished applying ..you can clean them using a polish remover...and they are ready for next use...the best part..yes they are reusable !!
Now they comes with a french tip guides as a free gift..o ordered mine from  www.creaproducts.com the shipping is very fast ..i got them within 5 days !! The direct product link here









So..Have u ever tried them?? if so u like the..Happy Friday everyone...
Till next time..with loads of love



18 comments:

  1. Interesting product. Must be saving a lot of time I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique concept. I liked it dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that it prevents the polish coming on the cuticles and sides of the nails. Nice product :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will get these. They will save my time...:)

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahan these seem to be really useful..nice review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this is amazing.. i wish i cn find this here..... i loved the product!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is something that I desperately need! I am surely gonna fetch these...Lovely Review dear :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hhaha.. great for fuzzy hands liek mine,, :D :D

    ReplyDelete