Friday, July 25, 2014

OOTD & NOTD : Chevron Love ♥♥

Hello everyone ..Thanks for stopping !!

I always love chevron since childhood and this top is my recent found  my love..it is chevron print with multi colour and full sleeves..its so perfect,actually its a dress,as it is a bit short than usually i wear so i paired with my black 3/4 tights.i go this from Charlotte russe for 5 bucks on sale..i think its a steal totally !!







I love these sandals they are from payless they are very comfortable i featured in my latest post of whats in my beach bag,i tried matching nails with this outfit...i am really liking the idea of  matching nails with the outfit,i think i have to do more like this..:) i really thank my sweetest darling husband for these pics..he took these pictures with lots of patience..:) i think i have already mentioned in my previous in summers i usually opt for light makeup as here..








Matching nails ..:)


Outfit details :

Top/dress : Charlotte russe
tights : old
Bag : gifted
glasses : Oldnavy
sandals : payless

Happy Friday everyone and happy weekend too..Have fun..:)

ciao

4 comments: