Monday, September 22, 2014

My Firmoo Glasses and FOTD ♥

Hello my little cupcakes...Happy Monday !! Thanks for stopping by...

I have received glasses from Firmoo few days back for review...i am very excited to use them..They are very stylish and Red in colour..they are love at first sight..:) along with these pair of glasses.they sent me a  a nice case, spectacle pouch, cleaning cloth and tiny screwdriver. The screw driver is really useful..if they didn't fit you properly you can adjust at home only using them..any ways lets go to more details...






Large sized and retro styled are , always popular !!These are very light weight and comfortable,mine are not prescription glasses. I got My package in 8 days..the shipping is quite fast i must say !! If you don't know about Firmoo here is few words about them.
                Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eyewear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices. Firmoo.com started conducting a survey concerning the efficiency of the optical industry in the United States...you can get more information here
First let m share few pictures of these beautiful glasses..:) 







Here is me wearing these glasses.... i am totally enjoying my glasses...:) direct link of glasses here 

 you can get free shipping on all US orders of $39 or more,for other countries free shipping n $55 or more.







and yes you can see my customized tee..i will do a separate post for that...stay tuned..

so..Have you  ever ordered your glasses online ?

Till next time..ciao..



12 comments: