Monday, October 27, 2014

Essie In the Cab-ana Nail Lacquer Review, Photos, Swatches !!

Hello all..Thanks for stopping By !!

This is my first essie nail paint...this shade " In the Cab-ana " is love at first sight..its a beautiful medium blue ,aqua shade ..beautiful shade.Its a perfect summer shade..i really like this on my toes especially...lets go to the detailed review




Price of Essie In the Cab-ana Nail Lacquer : $8 , from Walgreens



My views on Essie In the Cab-ana Nail Lacquer :

As i said earlier its a beautiful shade..love at first sight..its cream finish..you can get the  desired shade with single coat..and it stays on my nails for 4-5 days without chipping..as remaining nail paints only stay 2-3 days on my nails without chipping !! Its in my wishlist since long time..atlast i got it..i am really impressed with the formula..i want to try some other shades now.
Do you have any recommendations ? Do let me know
More clear pictures and swatches here



Do enter my ongoing give away here to win $30 gift card from echopaul.com

                                                         

Good luck..till next time..ciao..


3 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous shade, loved your nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice shade... I'm getting addicted to ur blog as i can see so many beautiful nail enamels n their swatches here.. :D

    ReplyDelete