Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween : ootd,makeup and nails !!

Hey all..thanks for stopping !!

                                                      Happy Halloween 

Hope everyone is enjoying the day...i was thinking last few days about my Halloween outfit..i selected 3 options..witch,vampire and Minnie mouse..may be i am teen at heart..:) it confirmed yeah..you guesse it right..i have selected Minnie mouse..I love Minnie mouse ..its so cute red,bow and polka dots.cuteness overloaded right??

so...here is my outfit makeup and nails for the Halloween -2014
Hope next year i will grow up ( i mean..by heart ..)...hehe..:)
so..what r u wearing for this Halloween..let me know in the comments below





We just had a Halloween party..its just like a get together with friends..it was fun..i don't want keep the pics of my friends..without their permission here..so i am not posting any pics..we had a party in the morning..:)

So Its evening now..i am writing this post....now i am waiting for the scary cute kids to come ..for Trick/Treat? but,who ever comes , they have only treats from me..:)

Coming to My #ootd i don't want to buy anything special for this Halloween.. can say its my DIY costume ..i just mix and match the pieces from my wardrobe.For the makeup its very simple..i just did normal eyes, a bit of kajal and mascara,red lipstick ,pink cheeks ,of course clear skin..( with the help of makeup ) and a black round big dot on nose is must,i used liquid eye liner for the dot !!

For my nails i have painted all nails except ring finger in red,Ring finger in Black..added white polka dots on red nails using tooth pick..on ring finger attached a red bow from Bornprettystore









   Outfit details 

Hoodie : Romwe

Velvet skater skirt,tights and shoes : Primark

Head Band : Borrowed from friend..:) Thanks Mansa if you read this post

Bow ring : forever 21

Acrylic bow for nail art : Bornprettystore

Do enter my ongoing give away here to win $30 gift card from echopaul.com

                                                       


Once again Happy Halloween and Happy weekend...
Till next time..ciao...




21 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit!! I love the minnie mouse themed nails!!

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww you look adorable! I bet u got a ton of compliments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww to look so cute as a Minnie mouse :-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww you look fabulous..love this look. Kisses !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute Halloween's outfit.. u look so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute! Love tour nails too :)

    ReplyDelete