Saturday, November 8, 2014

♥ OOTD ♥ : Styling printed Leggings !!

Hey all..Thanks for stopping !!

How is your Saturday? i f you read my earlier post you know i am not well..so i am just watching TV at home..and yes some time for blogging !! This is the outfit i wore for a  short shopping trip with my friend...i bought these leggings a while ago..but i was searching for top to go with it..i love to wear long tops with leggings as i have thunder thighs..:(
Hope you like the pics !!





I love these leggings they are light weight and fitted me perfectly...i accessorized with a white crystal necklace and black wedges..Thats it..!! The subtle black and  grey knitted top is perfect match !!
The bag i am using here is from Nine west .i bought this recently from Macy's ..which is so cute ..perfect size i am loving it to the core


I really like simple outfits like these for a casual day out..they are not only comfortable but easy to style...if you know me you can understand..my personal style is girly and cute but i like simple and casual looks too..if its more cold..you can just add a chunky scarf and boots...that would be great too

Do let me know if you have any styling tips about printed leggings





Outfit details 

Top : kohl's

Leggings : Delia's

Hand bag : Ninewest

Wedges,Ring : Primark ( Old )

Necklace : Claires


Till next time ...ciao..

Do Join me here....and  Lets stay connected ..

                  Twitter       Instagram       Facebook        Pinterest


Do enter my ongoing give away here to win $30 gift card from echopaul.com

                                                      



14 comments:

  1. Love the printed leggings. . Indians generally have bulky thighs.. so I too feel awkward at times wearing short tops..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...you look so very adorable! I loved your top...It looks so very warm nd purfect for the winters! :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww, love the beautiful printed leggings,, It's look warm and chic! You look so cute <3 Kisses <3



    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow preethi so beautiful combination..you look so cute love your top

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the printed leggings. I usually find it hard to style them but you carry it off so well1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot lisha...but i am sure anything suits well

      Delete
  6. You look Beautiful Dear :)
    Loved those printed leggings alot ^_^ .. Lovely Clicks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If u have thunder thighs then what abt me.. Lol.. in fact u look slim in this outfit.. :)

    ReplyDelete