Friday, March 20, 2015

Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil : Review !!


Hey all..Thanks for stopping !!

i am hearing alot about Argan oil these days,it is good for hair,nails and skin .Recently i got a chance to try this Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil ,i am using this product for nails and hair ..as i have sensitive skin i dont dare to use on my facial skin for the first few days..but i tried on my face too after few times of usage..lets go to more details..







Ingredients
Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil) Kernel Oil

• Unbelievably Lightweight and Easily absorbs into face, hair, skin and nails. 
• Extremely Fresh and Long-Lasting. 
• Meeting the highest purity and quality standards available. 
• EcoCert & USDA Organic Certified & Triple Extra Virgin - NO parabens, additives, silicones or fragrances used.



My views on Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil

it comes in a 60ml glass bottle,carefully packed with bubble wrap,so it reached me safely...:) it smells a bit different though,but i am ok with the smell.

first i started using this on my nails..as my hands are more dry..i apply few drops of argan oil on my hands and massage gently,it absorbs very quickly into my skin leaving my hands soft and smooth,it works best as a cuticle oil. too..gently massage few drops of oil around the cuticles and nails..ou will definitely love the glow !!

I have oily hair..so after washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner,before blow drying i apply few drop on my hair concentrating more on rots,it leaves my hair smooth and silky,and works goo as a heat protectant  which is always a bonus .as i said earlier i have very sensitive skin,i was scared to apply on my skin for the first few days..but after few times of usage on my nails and hair, i have tried on my face .. before going to bed i applied few drops on my face and massaged ,it is so moisturising and good,i love my skin when i wake up in the morning.you can buy from here








Have you ever used Argan oil..if so whats your experience with it..do let me know in comments below..


Till next time..ciao.. !!

                        Twitter       Instagram       Facebook        Pinterest




P.S : Received this PRODUCT for free from Tomoson ,my opinions  are honest  as  always

1 comment: