Thursday, April 23, 2015

My birthday pictures and ootd !!

Hey all..Thanks for stopping by !!

April 19th is my birthday, Thanks for all of your wishes ..means a lot to me !! me and my husband went to an Indian restaurant for lunch,and i just cut the cake at home..it was simple but good..i had yummy Indian food ,had chocolates,chocolate cake yeah..totally spoiled with more calories..:)

This is the dress i wore on my birthday..lets see more pictures..





And yeah did u notice my choco ( hello kitty ) on chair..she is my best friend,i lover her a lot..yeah kid in me  still exists....you can see huh?? The dress is a pretty lavender lace dress ,i paired up with a crochet shrug and a flower headband. and yeah i had so much cake..:(
i got a beautiful greeting card and a gift from my husband,i just love the gift..its a show piece with swarovski crystals..i just love it !!






Outfit Details 

Lavender lace dress : Kohls
Crochet shrug : kohls
Bag : coach
Sandals : DSW
Sunnies : RayBan

till next time..ciao..


                    Twitter       Instagram       Facebook        Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Nice pics, thanks for your visit, now i Follow you on gfc, i hope you Follow me back, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday dear ! Loved your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pictures, happy Saturday!!!Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday dear, your dress and jacket is so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pic dear..you look so beautiful..love your dress..so girlly and feminine..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked beautiful! Loved that dress! Glad that you had a great day! :*

    ReplyDelete