Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring shoe Haul !!

Hey all..Thanks for stopping !!

How is your days going on..finally spring has arrived,last weekend we have been to Washington DC to visit cherry blossoms festival,it was awesome,i do share some pictures on Instagram ,you can check them here and yeah dont forget to follow me..:)
.spring/summers are the best times to wear different shoes ,flip flops,sandals and can say bye bye to the fluffy heavy winter boots.so to celebrate this occasion i treated myself with these spring shoes..:)










if you know me/follow my my blog..you can guess my love for bows never end,i got these cute cute mint lace bow ballet flats in payless girls section for $15,i cant resist buying these..:)

Actually these are not available in my size in store near me,i searched online and got them in different store..:)



These tan floral flip flops are very comfortable..can wear with almost all outfits..:) and these are from rue21 for around $12



These white floral wedges are my absolute favorite,look at them these are from rue21 as well for $20



I just love mint ,starting from nail polish to shoes,these mint canvas lace shoes are from payless for $15,very comfy and casual



These rhinestone embellished ballet flats so classy and comfortable..using them alot these days,black ones from wetseal and n*de ones from Target



That completes my haul gals..which pair is your favourite..do let me know in comments... below..

Till next time..ciao



                     Twitter       Instagram       Facebook        Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Great post dear!!!follow me on gfc and i follow you back,now i follow you on tweeter ,google+ and instagram i hope you foolow me back!!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love those white floral sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Great collection dear!! Loved the shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete