Monday, April 20, 2015

Unboxing : Ipsy April 2015 !!

Hey all..Thanks for stopping !

This is my first Ipsy glam bag....and also this is my subscription to any box/bag...so...i am very much excited to open this.This month April 2015 theme is Beautifully Bohemian,i really love bohemian looks/styles.lets see my first impressions on my first Ipsy Gm bag

And yeah,yesterday was my birthday ..will do a detailed post with my birthday pics soon...:)









The bag comes in a bright pink bubble wrap package ,when i opened it..the glam bag is inside..as i said ..this month's theme is beautifully bohemian.i really like the bag,its of a good quality.coming to the products inside what i got is

1.JulieG Nail Color

I got this bright pink nail color in the shade Damsel,i tried it on my toes and i liked it,but i have same color in my stash and i also get $1 off coupon on purchase of any 

JulieG cosmetics at RiteAid


2.Klorane Dry Shampoo with oat milk - natural tint

i have never tried dry shampoo..its perfect for summer i heard,am waiting to try this soon.This shampoo is f 50ml which is a decent size to try out



3.Evelyn Iona Cosmetics Concealer

 This Concealer is Made in USA, Gluten Free, Natural & Organic and Cruelty Free,and i got a shade Flawless (medium ivory) ,it weighs 0.06oz

4.Starlooks Satin Finish Lip Gloss

i received the shade Cuddle weighs 0.3OZ ..which i have to try and update you soon

5.theBalm Cosmetics NUDE Dude Eyeshadow Single

i got this eye shadow in shade  Flirty (shimmering golden violet) ,i just watches on my hand,i liked the shade
Weight: 0.035 oz

i really dont know the individual prices of these products...but i am not much satisfied with my first glam bag,the only product i am excited to try is the Dry shampoo..any ways i will continue for 2 to 3 months ..lets see

Ipsy glam bag costs $10 per month with free shipping !!

Till next time..ciao...


                        Twitter       Instagram       Facebook        Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment