Saturday, June 9, 2012

Boots No17 shimmer brush review & photos !!

Hello Lovelies...Hope u r all njoying ur weekend !!


Today i am reviewing my Boots No17 shimmer brush ..its very cute and small brush almost like a kabuki brush..i really cant control myself buying it.i bought it with my shimmer rocks u can check the review here


and now here is the brush..TADA..



Isn't cute?but of course it reminds me of my dad's shaving brush...lol..;)

Price : 3.29 GBP

Packaging :

The brush has a plastic handle which has 17 in gold on the top of it. It then has a gold metal ring in which the bristles for the brush come out. The brush is a light brown colour and the bristles feel very soft. The bristles are quite big and puffy which makes it perfect for applying bronzing pearls or shimmer powder.








The brush comes in a small plastic packet to protect it; this opens easily and can be used to store your brush.

I have used the brush a few times with my bronzing rocks as because the brush is large it picks up plenty of product after swirling it around the pot once. The product is then easily applied by swirling the brush over your face. The bristles to the brush are very soft and gentle on my face.

I also used it as a Powder brush..with one application i can cover my entire face..and it is small..u can check the first pic in my hand.it is light weight and easy to carry in ur hand bag too..;)

Overall i am impressed with this and i highly recommend to anyone....Go grab it if u get a chance ...

Happy weekend 

keep smiling..;)

9 comments: