Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Determine Your Skin UnderTone

Hi beauties..hope u r all doing fine.....today i want to share this article for all of us..Hope this may help...
Try the following tests to find out which undertones your skin has. Be sure to do them in natural lighting, near a window is best:
 


Turn your arm over and look at the veins on your forearm and wrist. If the veins appear more green than you have yellow undertones. This means your skin tone is warm. If the veins appear more blue then you have blue undertones. This means your skin tone is cool.


For this test you will need a mirror and a sheet of white paper. Be sure to remove your make up! Looking in the mirror, hold the sheet of white paper next to your face. If your face looks yellow, this means your skin tone is warm. If your face looks blue, this means your skin tone is cool.

Keep smiling..;)

18 comments:

  1. nice..will checkout mine soon..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think most of us ( Indians ) should be warm..:)

      Delete
  2. Nice post Preeti.....I think mine is cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. my skin tone is warm. thnnxxx preethi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am warm toned ...:) nice post preethi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post! I think I'm cool...very neat! XO :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have warm undertones....what about u preethi ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will try it too. I'm not sure if I'm warm or cool.

    ReplyDelete