Thursday, December 27, 2012

♥ MUA lipbalm in HOT LIPS & KISS ME review ♥

hey yaa..friends...how r u all...hope u r all enjoying holidays..

My Today's review is on MUA's lip balm...

i got them in two shades Hot lips and kiss me ..

Price : 2 pounds.

you can get them online Here or u can get in super drug across UK


I like the packaging is very cute....



These are not highly pigmented and that much great..i love to use them as a lipgloss ..on top of a lipstick..




Here r the swatches...Hot lips on the top ,kiss me is bottom.
Hot lips is  a bright pink shade and kiss me is a red shade..



Its a cute lipbalm in my vanity..i love to get more from this range..

So do u have any from this range..

Do enter my give away ..check the top right of the blog to enter..

Happy holidays..




21 comments:

  1. they are indeed very pretty shades, and I love the names of them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty colors! Could have been more pigmented though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Vaseline lip therapy a lot...thanks for the suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...the packaging is soo cute....I have become addicted to MUA stuff lately....will definitely buy these the next time I place an order with them...
    Lucky u...u can buy them soo easily...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty.. the shades and the tin :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lip balm seems like a great product! I kinda need one and if i find one like this, i will buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The packaging issss cute :D I dislike tub balms but if's something like this it would be sooo awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. soo cute... shades are glossy without shimmer.. thats the best thing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg , I want to eat these......very nice..

    ReplyDelete