Tuesday, December 25, 2012

♥ Maybelline 14hour lipstick neverending pink review &Fotd ♥

Hey friends...hope you all are enjoying the Christmas Day...may Santa bring u all happiness this year..

And our today's review is a long wearing lippie from maybelline check whether it stays for long time or not..


Price : 6.99 GBP


Its beautiful pink shade with sturdy packaging..and it stays for long time ,it stays for 8-10 hours with light munching between.

It doesn't survive a full meal but leaving a pink tint behind...

i am really loving these lipsticks wanna ,try more shades check my post featuring other shades from this range Swatch attack



check out the swatch of the lippie Here

So..do u have any from this range...

Merry Christmas once again


44 comments:

  1. Awwww this is fab shade n looks fab on you Pree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it.. looks so good on you darling .:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeee pink and I know I have said it a million times, but still its the gorgeous color on the world!!! Looks pretty on you Preets :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preety pink. Looking stunning on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous u,lipcolor and lipstick packing....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely shade Preethi :) you are looking sweet in this

    ReplyDelete
  7. prrethi, you look really lovely. Even I had heard good things about these. Now I want to pick up one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks nivedita..soon will be launhing in india..get them

      Delete
  8. Looks really nice...but I wonder how long we'll hv to wait for them to come to india!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the shade...looks pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Holidays!
    I am still sick. I just visited to give you my best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like a great product! I love the shade! missversatality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This shade really suits you preethi...:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have a perfect pink shade. This looks sooo pretty! Ooooh! please come to India soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like packaging of these lippies.. I checked out a nearby maybelline counter, they still dnt have this :-(

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am gona try this shade this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was searching for this, but could not get it in the places where I looked for it..:(

    ReplyDelete