Sunday, December 30, 2012

My 2012 favourites in makeup !!

As the year ending..want to list some of my favourites in make-up for the year 2012..

Eye shadow palette ..you can check the full review Here


My favourite blush Maybelline dream touch blush in shade 6 Berry read full review Here



Favourite nail pint Barry M nail paint nail paint Mint green ..read the review Here


Favourite eye shadow maybelline color tatoo in pink gold..review Here




Favourite lipstick Maybelline 14hour lipstick neverending pink review Here



It seems Maybelline is my favourite this year...so did u check ur favourite products this year..whih brand most products from..do let me know...

Advance happy new year to all of you my lovelies....:)



13 comments:

  1. All things are Awesome Pree ...My fav are in lippie Faces Go chic, Maybelline Eye tattoo in Eye shadow, Maybelline hypercurl,colorbar blush n kohl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice choice!!
    pink is ur fav.color.
    no doubt in that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products .. Now this makes me to try Maybelline products and MUA palette too ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shade of the blush, eye shadow and the pink lip stick! I am not allowed to wear makeup(only on special occassions) but i have realized that lately, I'm into red slightly moist lip stick! missversatality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shade of the blush, eye shadow and the pink lip stick! I am not allowed to wear makeup(only on special occassions) but i have realized that lately, I'm into red slightly moist lip stick! missversatality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nail polish and the color tatoo look awesome....happy new year ...and sorry , I was away from the web for a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Nail polish & Maybelline lipstick look fab!!! Great faves <3

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that polish so much! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely post!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // @thelovecatsinc // YT: thelovecatsinc

    ps. my giveaway to win £50 to spend on shoes ends soon, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this palette as well and it's gorgeous!! The nail polish is soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete