Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bohemia Style Beach dress from choies.com !!

Hey friends !! hope u all doing fine !!if u follow me on facebook u may know that i am in India now for a holiday....and sorry for not updating regularly as i have to visit a lot of places ...to meet family and friends.any ways todays post is about a beautiful bohemia dress from choies.com


                     Bohemia Style Beach dress

                                

I have to /should believe in "love at first sight "   by seeing this dress on http://www.choies.com/ , i feel its very beautiful, comfortable with reasonable price !! then i ordered this immediately ..and they ship  free worldwide !! isn't it exciting  !!

you can buy this dress Here and size chart also available  Here

i got this dress within 10 days after placing my order!! its really cool and they have amazing customer service too..!!

i am really surprised with the quality of the dress its made of   chiffon like light weight material with full lining inside .and the colour combination is gorgeous..here r some clicks of the dress from my camera







It looks same as described in the website ..it costs $32.99 ,i usually wear UK size 12/14 ...so i ordered large by seeing the size chart..but unfortunately its small for me !! but ..no problem ....i  presented this dress to my niece..she likes this dress very much...!!

So.this is the story about my dress..i hope i can get one more dress like this in my size soon !!

Note :

sorry dearies !!As i didn't get much entries for my " show us ur interest " contest ..i just terminated that contest !! instead i am conducting a give away in my face book page where you can all these shown below of your choice !! and the contestants who sent me entries for " show us ur interest " contest get the extra points for this give away .you can participate the give away Here



good luck !! 

catch u soon ..take care










15 comments: