Saturday, August 24, 2013

Barry M TMLP Lipstick Review !!

Hello beautiful ladies !!! how r u all...sorry for being MIA for long time.

Where have I been?

I went to India for vacation.i stayed there for 2 months..i really had a good time.enjoyed with parents & family !!missing all of them very badly now....

Any ways now coming on to today's review ...its a magic lipstick ..i should say.Its basically a green lipstick.when you apply the lipstick it turns into beautiful pink shade.Alkali level of your lips determines how pink the colour will go.

price : £4.49






My Experience :

This is my first lipstick from Barry M ..it's a lip paint..touch of magic !!.it stays almost 8 hours on my lips with little bit of fading ,even it survives meals.



Waterproof formula with aloe vera, lasts up to 8 hours.As i said earlier Alkali

 level of your lips determines how pink the colour will go...so be careful while

 applying the lipstick. The price is also reasonable.if you are a lover of 

vibrant pink shade you should get it..its a steal !!


I did a water test as well...i swatched on my hand  and washed with soap too...but the stain still there..i shld have taken pic before water test..but i forgot..:(




and here ..i am wearing..




Happy weekend Lovelies..

Stay beauiful and keep smiling !!

43 comments:

  1. Magical lipstick!
    I hope you are fine and you had fantastic time in India!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipsticks look great...for a second I thought its green color...nice to see you back preeti :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely shade Pree Loved the FOTD dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh...
    what a transformation...
    cool stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love such lipsticks that leaves a tint which is not transferable like lip colors.
    Looking pretty dear! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty on you dear...for a moment, i thought its a green lippie when I saw this post's thumbnail in FB

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...love the shade..u look pretty darlin <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab! I looked at the picture first and was like- whatt! Green lipstick?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm....yes dear...me too shocked first by seeing green lippie

      Delete
  9. OMG ! I love it, Its so unique ! The shade looks really good on you Preethi :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Preethi it looks nice.I will try this too.I hope u had a nice vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty shade and you look pretty dear <3
    welcome back preethi...

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cool! I rmemeber when you first posted this on fb. I thought it was gonna be a green lipstick. Awesome! I <3 Barry M but it't not available in Canada :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice FOTD Preethi :) I love the stain left after the water test :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Preethi,

    thankyou for getting in touch with me. thanks a lot. you look lovely preethi :)

    would you like to follow my personal blog :) plz do. Leave me a comment. :) :)


    Love
    Tanuja :)
    -------
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

    recent post:
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/2013/08/fun-at-office.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow .. Looks super cool.. I remember there was something like this available in India way back. My mom used something like this.. that was even green colored lipstick which came out as pink .. Color looks superb on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot shwetha....hope that wil be available in india soon

      Delete