Friday, September 27, 2013

ghd scarlet deluxe collection Review !!

Hi Everyone !! Today i am sharing one of  the precious things i own ( sharing pics only..hehe..:)

I got this as a gift for my birthday from dearest hubby..i bought it from lookfantastic.com Here


The ghd Scarlet Deluxe Collection contains the following products:
  • ghd Limited Edition Scarlet Styler
  • ghd Limited Edition Travel Hairdryer
  • ghd Protective Plate Guard
  • ghd heat resistant quilted styler bag
  • ghd Sectioning Clips x2






Mine comes in a Black Styler bag like this..i left the Big red box and Travel hair dryer In India at moms place..as i already have one hair dryer.




when u open the bag it has pouch inside it ..and the outer part is a heat resistant mat...like the pic below




Inside the pouch it has GHD hair styer, and 2 sectioning clips




Description of GHD SCARLET DELUXE COLLECTION 

This absolutely divine ghd Scarlet Deluxe Collection features the ghd Gold Series Classic Styler with deeply delicious red plates and accents, a protective plate guard, a quilted heat resistant styler bag and vanity chest, two ghd sectioning clips and a travel hair dryer. Bad hair days simply don’t exist in Scarlet’s world.

My views on ghd SCARLET DELUXE COLLECTION :

I love,love straight and silky hair....and this GHD scarlet deluxe collection ..makes it easy...earlier i was using Revlon hair straightener ,you can read review Here 

i use John frieda heat protectant spray before i iron my hair.....it leaves hair silky and straight by next wash... i like it,,its so stylish and the travel dryer is perfect size for travelling....definitely recommended


I bought it for £99.00 from lookfantastic.com but now its currently out of stock.

Effect of GHD SCARLET DELUXE COLLECTION on my sisters hair



So....which hair styler do u use? 

Advance happy weekend !!

Fist image source 1

15 comments:

  1. Wow. U got it ..I have ghd too..
    I loved the box as well ...
    Nice review..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review..I have ghd too..n got everything with strightnter...loved the box as well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not use any hairstyler but impressed with the results of this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! Looks like a great one :D You have nice healthy hair :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really good!! Nice review dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with
    us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information.
    I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Terrific blog and brilliant design and style.

    My website: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete