Saturday, September 28, 2013

MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit ..review !!

Yeah..its time to review another MUA product...Its the 

MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit


My eye brows are very dark  and i have some gaps at end of the brows,i use this kit most of the times,if i am in hurry i use MUA brow pencil ..and the review of brow pencil coming soon...






Price of MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit : £3.50

You can get in MUA store online Here or in super drug across UK.

Description of MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit

Create brows that are fuller, thicker and more defined with 3 shades + a fixing gel






My views on MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit :

 It comes with a tweezers, a small dual sided angle brush, 2 eye brow powders and one highlighter. and the instructions written back as shown in the above picture.yeah,a large mirror too..

The brush provided is stiff enough to fill the brows and the tweezers ..i like... very useful.The packaging is sturdy in black.it looks very good.i feel the brow gel is a bit greasy, i usually dont use that. the shades are perfect for my brows....but may be the shade choices are not for everyone..i think !!





Here is the picture of my eyebrows done using the MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit

 

Its a great product with decent price tag !!

Happy sunday !!


19 comments:

  1. never tried these kits before but i think they might be handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good, I haven't tried any brow product yet, I use MAC espresso

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try it dear!! Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a nice product. I have a bald spot at one end of my right eyebrow. Nice review <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great ! I typically use matte black eye shadow, It will be good to have this kit :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks really great..i have this one preethi but hardly use...
    now will start..hehhe

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/2013/09/mac-studio-fix-powder-plus-foundation.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good..I am using the NYX brow kit which also does a good job.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't tried any such product, this looks good!

    ReplyDelete