Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween !! My Halloween Treat and look !!

Happy Halloween  alll !! Hope you all had a great day ..





I am lucky enough to won a twitter competition by Miner cosmetics i am really very happy i got my prize before Halloween,so that i can create a look !! 

here is my Treat by Miner cosmetics and thanks again !!




Here is the look i created using them...you can read here how to get the look Here i tried my best...here is my look




Hope you all had a great Day !! 

Thanks for stopping !!

and friends..do partcipate in my on going 

give aways ..you can check them 


right side bar in blog...Do Enter !!

Good luck




4 comments:

  1. cute scary n lovely look <3
    happy halloween babes...muahh :*

    check out my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/11/mac-riri-woo-lipstick-review-swatches-comparison-ruby-woo-russian-red.html

    ReplyDelete