Wednesday, October 23, 2013

iHerb.com haul and my shopping experience !!

I really want to try Real techniques brushes since long time.....i know they are available in London,UK.but they r very expensive compared to USA price.for egample the travel essential  kit is $17.99 as in UK it is £21.99 almost double the price.so i wanna order from http://www.iherb.com/ they charge $4 shipping to UK.i placed order on 05/10 ,they shipped on 07/10 and the package reached me on 22/10 that is 2 weeks.pretty reasonable ..i think !!








I orderd Starters eyes kit,travel essential and blush brush all together costs $44.97 ..they have discount of $10 ,if you place the order first time and over $40..so i used it and total my order includes shipping cost me $38.97.you can also use the code  RJS306 for $10 off over $40 shopping !!

yesterday only hubby told me they charged £2 for service..i dont know why ???? leaving that i am really happy for the service  and shipping !!




The packaging is quite common ,you can see.. !! and here comes the real beauties...tadaaa....




They didnt even sent me the bill and of course how can i expect a thank you note ..:(




so..Have your ever shopped from http://www.iherb.com/ use the code  RJS306 for $10 off over $40 shopping !!

and friends..do partcipate in my on going give aways ..you can check them 
right side bar in blog...

Good luck

21 comments:

  1. nice one dear..can u ssuggest any tips for diwali festival look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh..yes..thanks shwetha..i am working on a festive look..:)

      Delete
  2. I badly wanna try those cute ones!! Nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hv RT brushes n they are too gud...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered on 7 oct mine reached on 10 oct I ordered almost all real techniques brushes and ecotools as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. superb haul..prasad gariki bane bokka pettav :P
    and
    i want to try their eye shadow brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to get my hands on these brushes.. Have heard so much about it.. Will you review them? :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  7. superbbbbbbbbbbbb haul . thank god u don't stay In India else you hv to pay custom chrge which is huge ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats a great haul :) reviews reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. informative post but i would also like to add choose one that doesn’t need explanation and don’t choose a domain based just on keywords in the URL. Main keywords are not the key for high ranking in your domain name, although this is a factor just keep it short and simple if you can.


    allah barkat locket | Wonder Shapers | Dhanlaxmi Yantra |Body Buildo | Step Up Height Increaser

    ReplyDelete