Friday, October 25, 2013

MUA Even After matte palette : Review ,swatches and EOTD !!

I love matte shades for my eyes ....most of the times !! When i found this palette in +Superdrug i picked up instantly with no second thought !! That too its from our budget friendly brand MUA









Price of MUA Even After matte palette £4.00


Availability of  MUA Even After matte palette  :

In selected +Superdrug  stores or MUA store online Here

Description of MUA Even After matte palette from MUA Website :

A ‘timeless’ palette featuring ten gorgeous MATTE neutral shades designed to create endless looks for every occasion. The warm and cool tones of each velvety shade can be worn alone or blended together for cashmere –soft finish!







My Views on MUA Even After matte palette :

As i said earlier i love most of the times matte eye shadows/neutral eye shadows with a bit shimmer.You can get 12 matte shades in a single palette..from light to dark with a good price !! i feel the first row..almost all the shades r similar and a bit chakly..you should use a primer underneath..but the bottom row shades r more pigmented.


swatches of MUA Even After matte palette 




And here is my Look using this palette..i uses taffeta on the lids ,Truffle and smoke blended together in crease


Close up



So do u like Matte eye shadows..have u tried this palette


and friends..do partcipate in my on going 

give aways ..you can check them 


right side bar in blog...Do Enter !!

Good luck



26 comments:

  1. I like matte eye shadows a lot and pretty eotd preethi <3 Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. luvly lotd dear :) i love matte shadows:) wish these were a bit more pigmented

    ReplyDelete
  3. oyae hoyae looking hot preethi....loved the palette...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using matte in my crease when I use a shimmer on my lid, keeps me from looking too shimmery lol!! Love the look of this palette, very pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with you..thats a great idea using both matte and shimmer together..thanks for sharing....

      Delete
  5. Woowww such a grgs palette and even more betful EOTD!!
    Matte eyeshadows are a must have!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love it will include it in my next buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Havent ttried this one but matt colours are my thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its such a lovely palette .. Alluring shades .. Lovely EOTD sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great dear!! I loved the colors in this palette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow amazing palette and lovely eye makeup !
    kisses

    ReplyDelete