Friday, November 29, 2013

A Tiny Haul !!

I peeped into +Superdrug few days back...i didn't plan to buy anything..but came out with these....i got these on that day because the SA told me as that was last day of 3 for 2 across all cosmetics..:) .





I wanted one more palette from sleek makeup,i have already reviewed one of my palette here Sleek oh so special .i have to review my storm palette..that i will do soon..:)

This one i got Now is i-Divine Original palette..look at the colors they look gorgeous




Along with this i got one of the Bourjois Paris creme eye shadow in shade Khaki..its a beautiful metallic olive shade and i got maybelline falsies mascara..because its pink..haha..:)

I got this shampoo....it says it is herbal shampoo...it smells like green apple..which i love ..will share my opinion on the shampoo soon..:)



So..what r your weekend plans?

And Dont forget to enter my +OASAP  Give away Here


There will be Two winners..its open world wide !!

First winner will receive $50 coupons, and second one will 

receive $ 30 coupons, to shop any items  from www.oasap.com.


Keep the entries coming !!





29 comments:

  1. waoooo its beautiful.
    love your sheelk plat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul palette is so pretty
    http://abrideinhurry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sleek palette looks gorgeous! Perfect for ethnic wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul .. Lovely products .. That palette is beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul..i have this palette m totally lloved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eyeshadow palette is really pretty!

    awww.lesley-kim.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice haul, and the herbal shampoo caught my attention.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely palette. Awesome haul girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog and ur sweet words..following you my love..;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful as alwyz...
    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/12/review-lakme-9-to-5-lipstick-pink.html

    ReplyDelete