Friday, February 21, 2014

♥♥ Haul Time ♥♥

Today's Haul is all the way from India..My mom,sisee's sent these to me with loads of love of course..i love love each and every item....cant wait to try all these....lets peep into pics without wasting time..






These two Anarkali suits ..ahhh...so beautiful..




and two beautiful  pair of earrings



These beautiful red bangles with stones can goes well with every Indian outfit..i think..!!



Random Bindies




Hair clips..The heart shaped one gifted by MIL..:)



Hair bands



Oh..woww...this cross body bag with shoe lace details is just amazing....isn't it???



The beautiful pink roses Brooch



I sincerely and seriously...Thank my sissies and mom for all of these...

which one u want to steal???

Happy weekend  dearies!!

catch u soon

32 comments:

  1. Aww..Thats so sweet....enjoy ur goodies :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely haul dear...earrings are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love everything! the bag is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul dear, everything is so cute, I loved those earrings <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stuffs! Nice anarkalis & accessories !

    ReplyDelete
  6. to me..salwar suits were the best out of all :)
    i love your taste <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think i'll steal your earrings. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab items! love the hair clips and earrings are gorgeous!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful items!!!

    Stay in touch with me on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow..grgs haul preethi...loved evrything specially the suits...
    <3<3

    my recent one :Inglot Eyeshadow DS square 504 Review,Swatches and EOTD
    http://www.cosmochics.com/reviews/inglot-eyeshadow-ds-square-504-review-swatches-eotd

    ReplyDelete
  11. you got such pretty stuff hun! I love your first anarkali suit and the earring are GORG!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! You got quite a few things! :) You are super lucky to have something sent to you from another country. I personally love unique items that no one else has, and by getting items from another country, it's pretty safe to say that you'll probably be one of the only people wearing these items here. :) The earrings are really pretty!! Let me know if you'd like to follow each other on Google+.

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment..i will be checking ur blog now,and follow you..stay in touch

      Delete
  13. I love the jhumkas and the broach!! Nice post dear
    http://www.indianfashionandlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Outfit dear! I absolutely Loved the jewellery & the Bag. The Bag is so very cute!

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete