Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Just Like That !!

Hello dearies..sorry for being MIA ..we have moved to a new place few days back..still a lots of confusion to find house and all those stuff...but just  to take break  from all....i wanna come back to blogging !!
sometimes when i dont blog also..i will be  INSTAGRAM ming so join me over there

My ID is preethiprasad 

Here are few of my latest pics on INSTAGRAM






I will be reviewing  my current fav eye liner soon....so keep watching this space

and yeah.. a new give away on the way !!

Tc.....

:love u all

13 comments:

  1. superb post!
    http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.in/2014/02/online-shopping-website-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah u look gorgeous darling! Looking forward to your new posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did read on facebook about the shift.. Congrats dear ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Post!
    And you look beautiful Preethi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. grgs preethi..muahh
    loved the pics..

    check out my recent one :Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes Review !!!
    http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2014/02/real-techniques-core-collection-brushes-review.html

    ReplyDelete