Thursday, March 13, 2014

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Review !!

hey yaa friends...i am really sorry for not updating posts regularly....i am a bit busy with house shifting and all the stuff....some how i managed to click these pics today and wanna share my review on this !! I bought this when i was in London ..missing +Superdrug 





Price of Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara : £7.99

Description of Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara :

FALSE LASH GLAM IN A TUBE - NOW GOES FLARED!300% MORE VISIBLE LASHES. Winged out & over the top, instantly! PRO-KERATIN FORMULA + SPOON CURLER BRUSH

Patented Spoon Curler Brush fans out lashes from corner-to-corner, while our Pro-Keratin formula instantly builds volume without clumping.
• Unique flexible wand lifts and separates lashes to provide the look of 300% more visible, lashes.
• Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist-tested.



How to Use Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara


Hold brush with spoon side upwards against lashes and sweep from root to tip. Repeat until desired look is achieved. Do not let dry between coats. 

My Views on Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara
I grabbed this mascara at first look because its pink !! silly me i know....but I love pink cant resist !!
Well.coming to my views, Its gives volume..yes..curls ur lashes ..yes, the colour is pure black which most of us like in mascaras..it can be easily removed with eye makeup remover..It dries faster too !!
The only problem is it clumps ur lashes ,if you take time in between the application of coats..so be quick !!


The wand is like a spoon brush..its very easy to apply..i like the wand !!



have you ever tried this..if so whats ur experience with this?
Till Next time..oh..yes missing EOTD here..i will update soon..sorry...

keep smiling ..love u all...!!

25 comments:

  1. Oh my! The pictures are so so pretty! Loved the way u clicked the product!
    eeee I want your bow ring!!
    Sounds like a decent mascara but I heard it clumps so stayed away from it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot honey....yaa thats my fav ring too..:)

      Delete
  2. I never tried this.. loved that curvy wand.. nice review.. thanks fr sharing.. happy friday xo
    Please check out the latest post on my blog too.. Thank u ♥♥
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/2014/03/coloressence-bridal-kajal-in-black.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used washable mascara and that is my all time fav.. These are economical and does add volumes to lashes
    http://abrideinhurry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used it n loved it too..beautiful clicks sweethrt ...great review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures dear. I loved the first one so cute though haven't tried the mascara yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! this is one of my favourite mascaras! x

    Sarah | morrallofthestory.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant review! I love these maybe line mascaras with the curved wands, they work so well!

    Beautiful photos :)



    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried the mascara yet but sounds nice dear! xo Nice clicks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pictures :)
    http://kohlcrush.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Review Dear :) . Its My Go To Mascara - Feels Awesome on quality front :)
    Lovely Snaps <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by....will definitely check ur blog..

    ReplyDelete