Friday, June 20, 2014

♥ Huge Jewellery Haul ♥

Hello all..Thanks for stopping !!

How r u all doing..finally Its Friday ..so what r ur weekend plans?? i am more into accessories ,jewelry ,clothing these days than makeup ..if you follow me you can find that by my hauls..lol..:)
Any ways my point of posting haul is not to show off..if you like anything from my hauls so that you can also buy that..if you like the deal ..that's why i post hauls..hope u all understand ..

lets jump into the haul




I recently won a $50 gift card from lovely wholesale Instagram giveaway..so most of the stuff from there and some from Oasap and random shopping will give you link to each product,so that if u like the piece and the price you can buy..right???

The first comes my fav piece..its Fashion Yellow Metal Necklace ,you can see me wearing this in my recent outfit post here and you can buy this from here



This another fav ,from Oasap Bold Layer Necklace buy from here



This Colorful Metal Necklace  is very bold and unique from here



The next one is, Fashion Flowers Colorful Metal Necklace  is from here this is very bigger than i expected, a bit disappointed with this



This is a Red beaded Fashion Metal Necklace ,its sos lovely some what boho style..love this ,can buy from here



This 

Tribal Braided Necklace is also very large than i expected. can.buy from here



These Candy Color Faux Stone Earrings are so lovely ,can buy from here


This Guess logo bracelet is perfect,can buy from here


This pearl bracelet from  here


This unique pearl tassel pink earring from here


These hoops are from Old navy very cute and colorful right?


This statement roses ,pearl neck piece is from Random online shopping


Huh..That finishes my haul...so what is ur fav from my haul??

happy Friday and advance happy weekend to all

with lots of love



P.S : This haul is no way sponsored..all the opinions are 100% my own

24 comments:

  1. OMG OMG gorgeous collections loved them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bold layered necklace is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thts a wow haul preethi.. I loved every single piece u bought.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collection, Preethi. Looking forward to spotting them in your OOTDs

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty haul!! I have been eyeing to add some chunky neck;aces in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all the necklaces...they are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very cute accesories!
    xx

    www.sakruanko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything you bought, especially the necklaces, I looove statement pieces! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely haul

    http://sindhujp.com/enter-my-giveaway-win-inr-500-worth-gift-voucher-from-flipkart/

    ReplyDelete